Orders placed on BTD24.EU can be delivered every day of the week. Delivery costs will vary depending on the service selected, where your item is coming from and its destination. Express delivery is available for most destinations. When you’re placing your order, the available delivery options for your destination will be displayed at checkout.
If you’re placing your order from the locations below and it’s above the following threshold, we also offer a lower delivery fee. In checkout, you’ll see the lowest delivery price available for the items in your order.
- United States: 130 USD
- Australia: $300 AUD
- China Mainland: ¥1200 CNY
- Hong Kong SAR: $1888 HKD
- Japan: ¥26000 JPY
- Republic of Korea: ₩260000 KRW
- Macau SAR: $150
If you’re placing your order from the locations below and it’s above the following thresholds, we offer free delivery.
- United States: USD $160 (full price and sale)
- China Mainland: CNY ¥3200 (full price and sale)
- Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR: HKD $3600 (full price and sale)
- Taiwan Region: TWD $8000 (full price and sale)
- CIS countries: USD $390 (full price only)
Express delivery for most of Europe and the US: delivered within 2-4 days. Rest of the world: delivered within 4-7 days.
Standard delivery for selected countries: delivered within 4-6 days.
Delivery times are based on the time your package is sent and should only be used as a guide. BTD24 cannot take responsibility for customs clearance delays or failed payments, though we’ll try to minimize the delays.
Depending on your location, our orders can be delivered by different couriers like DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, DPD, OMNIVA.
If Same Day delivery is available for your postcode, this option will also show at checkout after you enter your delivery address. The delivery cost varies from city to city and will be visible at checkout before placing your order.
If you would like to make changes to your order or the delivery time, please contact by mail email@example.com
Same Day delivery orders are prioritized, so if you change your mind, we may not be able to cancel your order.
Duties and taxes
If you’re in any of the locations below, we include the cost of duties and taxes in your order. The price you see at checkout is the price you pay and there are no additional delivery fees.
EU, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, China Mainland, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Singapore, Republic Of Korea, Kuwait, Mexico, Qatar, India, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan Region, Turkey, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Brazil, Isle of Man, San Marino, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Egypt, Lebanon, Hong Kong SAR and Bahrain.
Import duties are not applicable if you’re ordering from within your own region, but you may need to pay VAT or local sales taxes.
If a Delivery At Place (DAP) destination is selected, the price you pay at checkout will exclude import duties and sales taxes. Instead, you’ll need to pay these directly to our courier to release your order from customs. As we’re unable to advise the exact amount, we recommend contacting your local customs office or tax authority before placing a Delivery At Place (DAP) order.
Tracking your order
After you’ve placed an order, we’ll email you with all the details. Once your order is sent, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number.
Depending on your location and selected delivery method, it can take 2 – 5 business days for your package to arrive. We always aim to deliver your package within the time specified, but sometimes there may be delays due to customs clearance or failed payments.
Due to the nature of made-to-order items, manufacturing lead times may vary as your item is created specifically for you.
We accept returns within 14 days, starting from the day your order was delivered.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final sale items cannot be returned unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
- Jewellery , watches, accessories and all other products from purchased from btd24.eu must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective box when returned
- When trying the products, please do not mark or damage the products and box.
- If an item has a btd24.eu security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it
- Made-to-order items cannot be returned as they have been created to your specification, unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
Certain accessory items containing flammable materials (for example, lighters) may pose a risk during storing, handling, or transportation. Due to the nature of these items, we are not able to accept returns. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be careful when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
To create a better shopping experience for our customers, we offer a flexible returns policy. We monitor the number of returns and reserve the right to close your btd24.eu account or restrict future orders if your return behavior is in breach of our Returns Policy.